EU Funding and Programmes for Romanian Organisations
|Date:||22 May 2012 - 23 May 2012|
|Location:||Hotel Novotel Bucharest City Centre, 09:00 - 17:00|
Europa Media is launching a two-day practical seminar in Bucharest, Romania on the subject of EU funding and programme management. This seminar provides participants with practical know-how to successfully participate in EU-funded projects. Experienced project managers and evaluators of the Structural Funds, CIP and FP7, will provide tools and tips to guide the development and submission of competitive proposals.
Place & Date
22-23 May 2012 - Bucharest, Romania - Novotel City Centre
Lectures on the first day are followed by hands-on workshops on project proposal development and role-play exercises on the evaluation of proposals.
I. Overview, introduction, comparison
- Comparison between Structural Funds (SF) and Community Programmes
- Structural Funds - prespectives; what is in the pipeline?
- Introduction to Community Programmes - Focus: FP7 & CIP
II. Structural Funds
- Practical Guide to applying for SF programmes
- Cooperation and partnership with EU Member States
- Understanding the evaluation procedure
- All about financial issues in SF projects
III. FP7 and CIP
- Road to success in preparing competitive project proposals
- The Evaluator’s Perspective on FP7 and CIP proposals
- Financial aspects of the Seventh Framework Programme
- Quick Guide to Information Sources
Day 2 - Practical Workshops
I. Morning Session
You will be divided into small groups where you will solve a quiz and discuss the pre-filled parts of a proposal.
The workshop leader, an evaluator, will explain how the given sections can be improved.
- A clear project idea (within call scope, duration, budget, tasks, etc)
- A preliminary work plan and work-flow
- A complementary consortium where the tasks are appropriately divided
- The expected project results (Deliverables, outputs)
- A list of the resources needed (staff effort, costs, durables, etc.)
- A preliminary project budget
II. Afternoon Session
You will receive an FP7 proposal and get a chance to practice the evaluation process.
- Individual evaluation of an FP7 proposal
- Consensus meeting
- Final ranking and conclusion of evaluation session