Factories of the Future Conference 2016
|Date:||15 September 2016 - 16 September 2016|
15-16 September, 2016 - Brussels, BELGIUM.
Factories of the Future Conference 2016: Materialising Factories 4.0 will bring together Europe’s leading experts in industrial research and innovation to debate major priorities for the future of manufacturing in Europe.
The conference is dedicated to the transformation of manufacturing across Europe. It will showcase the achievements of research and innovation projects that are revolutionising manufacturing in Europe under the EU’s €1.15 billion ‘Factories of the Future’ partnership.
Factories of the Future 2016: Materialising Factories 4.0 will take place over two days with two high level plenary sessions and twelve parallel sessions. In each session major priorities for the advancement of manufacturing in Europe will be discussed and the achievements of 'Factories of the Future' projects will be presented. The outcome of these sessions will help participants to understand how Europe will materialise factories 4.0.
- Digital Technologies & the Factory Floor
- Energy & Material Efficiency
- Digital Technologies & Networked Factories
- Human-Centred Manufacturing
- Data Security, Liability & Integrity in Connected Factories
- Product Life-Cycle Management & Business Models in a Product-Service Economy
- Lightweight Components & High Precision Manufacturing
- High-Performance Computing & Simulation
- Additive Manufacturing & Advanced Joining Technologies
- Next Generation Robotics & Mechatronics in Manufacturing
Factories of the Future Conference 2016 includes two pitching sessions. In these sessions participants in 'Factories of the Future' projects will have the opportunity to present briefly their results to potential business and innovation partners.
You can request to participate by completing here. You will receive an immediate receipt of your request.
A confirmation email will be dispatched after your request has been approved.
- Participation is free for EFFRA members.
- The fee for participation for non-members is €200* (*excludes VAT 21%)
Non-members will receive information about how to pay the fee in a confirmation email.