How can I become a member of ECN?
ECN offers four membership alternatives:
- Individual Member: Associate (free)
- Individual Member: Expert (EUR 75/year*)
- Corporate Member: Professional (free)
- Corporate Member: Executive (EUR 590/year*)
Each membership type is oriented towards different users:
- Individual members are typically consultants, researchers or very small firms (e.g. self-employed professionals). These members are typically interested in being contacted by larger firms to participate in project teams. Expert members are allowed to search all other experts; Associates do not have this search capability.
- Corporate members are typically organisations: consultancies, research institutes, chambers of commerce, universities, etc. These members are interested in both finding individual experts to staff projects, but also in searching for procurement opportunities, searching for other corporate members to develop consortia, etc.
The free membership options have restricted access to the ECN system in each case. Please be aware of these limitations before making your choice. You can view the membership options in more detail on our Sign Up page. Alternatively, please Contact Us for more information and a personalised consultation.
* A 15% Value-Added Tax charge applies to certain clients.